Are you a Retail Coordinator who enjoys working with people? Are you a Retail Coordinator who has strong time-management and problem solving skills?
Our client is an organization that has been around since 1912.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Retail Coordinator, you will manage back of office retail functions as well as conduct cycle counts and the annual physical inventory count.
- Develop and share information surrounding retail promotions, products and events
- Process financial assistance orders
- Manage the ecommerce platform
- Send quotes to departments from vendors and order merchandise
- Oversee the operations for trading posts and mobile camp trading posts including set up of the trading post
- Order all merchandise for camp trading post
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Retail backgrounds preferred (2+ years)
- Girl scouts experience (volunteer or staff) preferred
- POS systems experience preferred
- Bilingual in English & Spanish preferred
- Inventory management systems experience preferred
- Associate degree preferred
- Computer savvy
- Excel skills
- Able to bend, lift, reach overhead and able to lift up to 30lbs at times
- Time management skills & take initiative to solve problems
- Friendly, personable and love working & helping people
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun, happy, comforting, clean and friendly atmosphere
- Flexible and family oriented
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
Hours: 40 hours per week between 8:00am-6:00pm (occasional weekends)
Pay for the Retail Coordinator position: $19.00-$21.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 142061
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.