Are you a Retail Sales Specialist who has excellent relationship building skills? Are you a Retail Sales Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a fun family atmosphere?
Our client specializes in the sales, installation and repairs of outdoor leisure equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Retail Sales Specialist, you will greet, direct customers and provide accurate information regarding product features, pricing and after sales services.
- Answer customer questions regarding products and services
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchases
- Cross sell products
- Ensure racks are fully stocked and ensure the showroom is clean and presentable
- Follow up with customers as needed
- Inform customers of discounts and special offers
- Provide feedback to the Store Manger
- Stay up-to-date with new products and services
- Assist anywhere else as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3-5 years of experience in a sales positions
- Experience in a commission based role is a huge plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to pick up on new programs quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Friendly, personable and positive
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding relationship building skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Must be comfortable working in an industry that ebbs and flows
- Ability to learn and comfortable with basic math
- Strong spelling and grammar skills
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun atmosphere
- Family environment
- Health insurance
- Company pays towards Dental and Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday – Thursday 10:00am – 5:00pm Fridays 9:00am -5:00pm two Saturdays a month required 9:00am – 3:00pm, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Retail Sales Specialist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Sun Prairie, WI
Job ID: 139890
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.