Are you a Retail Specialist who enjoys physical activity on the job? Are you a Retail Specialist who is looking for an opportunity that offers great benefits?
Our client is a family-owned and operated distribution company. They service thousands of customers across Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Retail Specialist, you will work in a team of two to put stock away in the facility and do some merchandising at the customer sites
- Majority of the job will working in operations to move stock from the delivery truck and putting it away in their facility
- Maintain fresh product at retail locations by rotating, reorganizing and refilling shelves and coolers
- Move on average 500 cases of product per day weighing an average of 25-30lbs – could be up to 40 lb.
- Reorganize inventory refill cold boxes, shelves, displays and dust product as needed
- Build displays that meets supplier and company guidelines
- Work with Sales Representative and the chain division to execute and merchandise all monthly chain programs
- Use a pallet jack to move product
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience in a related field distribution, hospitality, supplier or beverage industry is preferred
- Any customer service experience is a huge plus
- Must be able to lift, carry, push and pull up to 40 pounds on a consistent basis
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods, bending, twisting, squatting and lifting
- Must have reliable transpiration, a valid driver license and auto insurance
- Friendly, personable and approachable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fast-paced, fun environment
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Flex spending
Hours: Full-time hours starting between 5:00am – 6:30am, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Retail Specialist position: $17.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 138343
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.