Are you a Retirement Plan Administrator who is extremely detail oriented? Are you a Retirement Plan Administrator who is looking for a career opportunity within a small team environment?
Our client specializes in benefit and retirement planning.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Retirement Plan Administrator, you will take care of trust accounting/reconciliation, annual compliance testing and governmental reporting.
- Participant loan and distribution email processing
- Plan deposit remittances
- Assist Senior Retirement Plan Consultant with client questions and problem resolution
- Special projects as needed.
- Assist New business/Document Coordinator with installation process of new clientele
- Keep current and changing laws/regulations, procedures, standards, trends and other areas that impact the administration of qualified retirement plans by attending company sponsored training events, webcasts and/or seminars
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative or office support background is highly preferred
- Will consider a recent Associate degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Anyone that has worked with retirement plans in the past is highly preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business is preferred
- Computer/tech savvy
- Excel and MSWD skills
- Friendly, personable and excellent people skills
- Very detail orientated
- Flexible, moldable and adaptable
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Strong communication skills
- Career-driven and excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company and very flexible
- Summer hours, off at 12:00 pm on Fridays
- Very family orientated and team environment
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 30+ hours between 8:00am – 4:30pm Monday – Thursday and 8:00am – 12:00pm on Friday (during the summer), contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Retirement Plan Administrator position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Little Chute, WI
Job ID: 140760
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.