Are you a Retirement Plan Consultant who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you a Retirement Plan Consultant who is looking for a career opportunity within a small team environment?
Our client specializes in benefit and retirement planning.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Retirement Plan Consultant, you will maintain working relationships with clients and their advisors and accountants.
- Serve as Plan Consultant for assigned clients
- Keep clients aware of regulatory changes
- Process participant loans and distributions
- Complete annual compliance testing
- Resolve non-compliance matters and assist with appropriate corrective measures
- Complete annual forms and summary annual reports
- Follow all rules and regulations for participant contributions, loans and distributions
- Keep on top off current and changing laws/regulations, procedures, standards and trends
- Attend company sponsored training events, webcasts or seminars
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Account manager, full-cycle customer or administrative backgrounds is highly preferred
- Will consider a recent Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience in the design, consultation and administration of retirement plans is highly preferred
- Someone to have license/certifications in American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries (ASPPA), National Institute of Pension Administrators (NIPA) or the International Society of Certified Employee Benefit specialists (IFCEBS) is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred
- Computer/tech savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Friendly, personable and excellent people skills
- Very detail orientated
- Flexible, adaptable and moldable
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company and very flexible
- Summer hours, off at 12:00 pm on Fridays
- Very family orientated and team environment
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 30+ hours between 8:00am – 4:30pm Monday – Thursday and 8:00am – 12:00pm on Friday (during the summer), contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Retirement Plan Consultant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Little Chute,WI
Job ID: 140764
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.