Are you a Returns Office Assistant who is for an opportunity with an award-winning, worldwide company? Are you a Returns Office Assistant who enjoys working in a team environment?
Our client strives to create a positive work environment for their employees. They have earned a spot on the Great Place to Work list.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Returns Office Assistant, you will pull blank stock to be sent to suppliers.
- Construct shipping boxes
- Entering data into a spreadsheets and internal computer system
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Warehouse / distribution center experience preferred
- Data entry experience preferred
- Excel and data entry skills
- Computer savvy to learn industry software
- Able to lift between 10-40 lbs.
- Hard worker and willing to help out everywhere
- Fast-paced and detailed
- Work independently and as a team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Awarded as a Great Place to Work
- Worldwide company
- Employees are valued and respected
- Positive, upbeat team
Pay for the Returns Office Assistant position: $16.00/hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141205
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.