Are you a RGM Data Analyst who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a RGM Data Analyst who has strong multitasking and problem solving skills?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a RGM Data Analyst, you will be assisting data transfers and looks ups extracting data and merging data sources.
- Provide visual and easy to read, fact based analysis of information
- Organize data in files and reports with clear labeling and logic including calculations
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 4+ years of analytical experience
- Must have worked with pulling Nielsen data in the past
- Someone who has been an analyst in the past is ideal
- Any consumer goods experience with customer/channel knowledge is a plus
- Computer and tech savvy
- Experience extracting data from multi resources including Nielsen Connect, Household Panel reporting, Numerator and other syndicated sources is highly preferred
- Intermediate/advanced skillset in Excel and PowerPoint
- Any experience with Think-Cell is a plus
- Any experience with Power BI and/or Tableau is a plus
- Self-motivated and driven
- Strong multitasking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Must be detail oriented in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: 30-40 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the RGM Data Analyst position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Madison, WI – THIS POSITION IS FULLY REMOTE – MUST LIVE IN WISCONSIN
Job ID: 139054
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.