Are you a Safety Coordinator who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Safety Coordinator who is motivated and a self-starter?
Our client manufactures innovative products for the healthcare industry. They believe in giving back and are a strong supporter of various organizations in the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Safety Coordinator, you will work on multiple safety related projects and processes.
- Observe the machine and the processes & make notes
- Assist with risk and ergonomic assessments
- Review and edit existing safety documents
- Work with all training modules, review content in software and update changes
- Make sure documents are edited and current
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Safety background, risk assessment, project coordinator as well as experience working with processes, manuals, SOPS etc. a plus
- Computer/tech savvy
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Organized and ability to work with a variety of customers
- Friendly, motivated and a self-starter
- Flexibility, adaptability and strong time-management skills
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company culture that focuses on commitment, honesty and teamwork
- Health insurance pending length of the assignment
Hours: 40 hours between 7:00am-6:00pm (very flexible)
Length: Long-Term Temporary, possible Temporary-to-Hire
Pay for the Safety Coordinator position: $24.00/hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 142415
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.