Are you a Safety Project Coordinator who enjoys administrative variety? Are you a Safety Project Coordinator with strong organizational skills?
Our client is a national leader in their industry. They continually invest in their employees’ skill sets and provide all-inclusive services that make project work easier and more rewarding.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Safety Project Coordinator, you will work with OSHA enrollment.
- Send reminders to complete training
- Schedule DOT physicals and drug screens
- Pull employee education reports
- Safety audit reports
- Schedule appointments for incident response
- New hire safety onboarding paperwork and welcome emails
- Ordering supplies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Project coordinator or safety coordinator experience
- 2-3 years of administrative experience
- Excel – intermediate
- SharePoint is plus
- Perceptive content is a plus
- Task oriented and responsive
- Able to handle sensitive information
- Strong and professional communication skills – written and verbal
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee focused, forward-thinking company
- Smart growth – better, not just bigger
- Health insurance
Hours: 8 hours per day, flexible to any schedule with a start time between 6:30am and 8:00am
Length: Temporary – long term
Pay for the Safety Project Coordinator position: $18.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI – FULLY REMOTE POSITION – YOU MUST LIVE IN WISCONSIN
Job I.D. 138770
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.