Are you a Sales / Administrative Assistant who has strong critical thinking and problem solving skills? Are you a Sales / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a local health insurance provider. They strive to help their customers better understand what coverage options are right for them.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales / Administrative Assistant, you will process enrollment applications, changes and terminations for all products received.
- Handle small amounts of incoming and outgoing telephone calls regarding group and member inquiries
- Assist in managing an organized compliant member filing system
- Maintain and control access to member electronic files and assure that they are kept in a complete and organized manner
- Create and maintain accurate and complete desk procedures for all tasks
- Draft written correspondence or requests appropriate system form letters
- Review on a regular basis federal regulations, state mandates, legislative changes and legal requirements for enrollment processing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of working in a fast-paced office setting in a administrative, office assistant, customer service or data entry role
- Any experience working in a call center environment is preferred
- Enrollment experience is highly preferred
- Any experience working within the medical field with medical/dental insurance is also highly preferred
- Associate degree is preferred
- Computer savvy
- Any software program knowledge is a huge plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Patient, calm and excellent customer service skills
- Must be comfortable stepping into a fast-paced call center position working with dual monitors
- Ability to professionally manage and maintain control of all calls
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Must be able to follow written instructions very well
- Ability to work well independently with deadlines
- Strong and effective verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information at all times
WHAT YOU GET:
- Local organization
- Culture and environment that is fast-paced
- Room for growth within the organization
Hours: Part-time hours Monday – Friday between 9:00am – 3:00pm
Pay for the Sales / Administrative Assistant position: $14.50 / hr.
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 137525
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.