Are you a Sales and Marketing / Administrative Assistant who has excellent people skills? Are you a Sales and Marketing / Administrative Assistants who is looking for an opportunity within a growing family oriented company?
Our client is an innovative, growing company in the Green Bay area that specializes in manufacturing parts for their unique industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales and Marketing / Administrative Assistant, you will be working under the Vice President of Sales and Marketing to provide administrative support.
- Filing, entering data, scheduling, record keeping, obtain supplies, etc.
- Work on special projects
- Answer correspondence and assemble information
- Coordinate direct mailings
- Create, print and mail thank you letters
- Print, cut and assemble brochure packets and various marketing materials
- Create cd’s of manuals, communications and network files
- Assemble and ship customer appreciation baskets
- Maintain up to date lists of current employee photos, birthdays and anniversaries
- Coordinate meetings and conferences assist with planning and organizing company outings and lunches
- Assist with preparation for training classes including creating name tags, prepare food and refreshments, set up and cleanup of meetings and classes
- Assist with preparation for trade shows
- Create and distribute quarterly company newsletter
- Order employee business cards
- Work with external customers, vendors as well as internal employees on a daily basis
- Backup for the Administrative Assistant as needed
- Backup for entering new customers into the system
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative assistant experience
- Any secondary education is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to catch onto new software quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Experience/knowledge with PowerPoint is highly preferred
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience with Copper or other CRM programs is a plus
- Experience with Thinkific or other online training programs is a plus
- Experience with MAS 90 (SAGE 100) ERP is a huge plus
- Friendly and energetic
- Excellent people skills and a customer service attitude
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to handle highly confidential information
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family atmosphere
- Great longevity within the company
- Family-oriented, the company truly cares about their employees
- Growing company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Sales and Marketing / Administrative Assistant position: $17.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 140647
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.