Are you a Sales Assistant who wants variety in your day? Are you a Sales Assistant who is looking for a family friendly company?
Our client is the Midwest’s largest dealer in their industry and has been in business for over 25 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales Assistant, you will answer phones, greet walk in customers, process pickups, enter sales orders, order parts, stock inventory and handle cash.
- Work with the public in person on questions and sales of their products
- Load customers vehicles
- Drive forklift (certification obtained onsite)
WHAT YOU NEED:
- F2F sales, customer service or retail sales experience
- Cash handling experience preferred
- Small company experience preferred
- Computer savvy
- Point of sale experience preferred
- Walking, standing, stooping and lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Quick thinker and self-starter
- Easy going and laid back
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family atmosphere
- Flexible scheduling when needed
- Health insurance reimbursement plan
- Paid vacation
- Holiday pay
- Employee discounts
Hours: October- March: Tuesday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm and Saturday 9:00am-3:00pm &
April-September: Tuesday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm and Saturday 9:00am-3:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Sales Assistant position: $15.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141163
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.