Are you a Sales Assistant who has outstanding people & relationship building skills? Are you a Sales Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client specializes in making the community safer.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales Assistant, you will make lead generation, sales and business development calls to various businesses & municipalities as well as conduct research on Google maps and create calculations/drawings.
- Set appointments
- Generate and review proposals
- Meet personal goals
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Retail, account management and/or sales experience preferred
- Will consider call center backgrounds
- Math skills
- Computer/tech savvy
- Excel skills
- Professional, positive, self-motivated and driven
- Excellent phone & customer service skills
- Handle rejection and repetition
- Relationship building skills
- Organized and excellent attention to detail
- Wisconsin resident
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great team
- Phenomenal company ethics
- Growing company
- All state accident coverage
Hours: 20-30 hours per week between 7:00am-3:30pm (morning hours preferred)
Length: Direct Hire or Temporary-to-Hire
Pay for the Sales Assistant position: $17.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location:Hortonville, WI. Position is preferably onsite, but will consider hybrid or remote schedules for the right candidate. Must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 142125
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.