Are you a Sales Associate who is detail oriented and deadline driven? Are you a Sales Associate who is looking for a career opportunity within a challenging and rewarding environment?
Our client has been in business for over 30 years and specializes in waterfront equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales Associate, you will work with customers face to face and carry out sales.
- Prepare proposals
- Invoice cash and carry transactions
- Run credit card payments, collect cash and check payments
- Project work
- Assist customers with bringing parts out to the car
- Deliver items to customer or job sites
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Face to face sales or retail experience a plus
- Knowledge of waterfront products and local waterways a plus
- Mechanical aptitude a plus
- Computer savvy
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- QuickBooks experience a plus
- Professional and personable communication skills
- Detailed and deadline driven
- Creative and problem solving skills
- Valid driver’s license
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun industry with continuous learning opportunities
- Challenging and rewarding position
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week with potential for overtime during the busy season
Pay for the Sales Associate position: $17.00-$22.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 141863
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.