Are you a Sales Associate who is detail oriented and deadline driven? Are you a Sales Associate who is looking for an independent work environment?
Our client has been in business for over 30 years and specializes in waterfront equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales Associate, you will work with customers face to face and carry out sales.
- Prepare proposals
- Invoice cash & carry transactions
- Run credit card payments, collect cash & check payments
- Project work
- Assist customers with bringing parts out to the car
- May need to deliver items to customer or job sites
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Face to face sales or retail experience is ideal
- Knowledge of waterfront products and local waterways with a mechanical aptitude is very helpful
- Computer literate with the ability to learn the company programs
- Basic MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Eventually will need to be able to help customers load purchases with forklift or by hand
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Professional and personable communication skills both over the phone and in person
- Strong attention to details
- Deadline driven
- Must be okay with the physical part of the job and being on your feet a good portion of the time
- Ability to work well alone and independently at times
WHAT YOU GET:
- Independent work environment
- Fun industry with continuous learning opportunities
- Challenging and rewarding position
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week with potential for overtime during the busy season, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Sales Associate position: $16.00 – $21.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 139003
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.