Are you a Sales Associate who is detail oriented and deadline driven? Are you a Sales Associate who is looking for a career opportunity within a challenging and rewarding environment?
Our client has been in business for over 30 years and specializes in waterfront equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales Associate, you will work with customers face to face and carry out sales.
- Prepare proposals
- Invoice cash and carry transactions
- Run credit card payments, collect cash and check payments
- Project work
- Assist customers with bringing parts out to the car
- Delivery of items to customer or job sites
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Face to face sales or retail experience is ideal
- Knowledge of waterfront products and local waterways with a mechanical aptitude is a huge plus
- Computer literate with the ability to learn the company programs
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Any QuickBooks experience is a plus
- Professional and personable communication skills both over the phone and in person
- Strong attention to details
- Deadline driven
- Okay with the physical part of the job and being on your feet a good portion of the time
- Ability to work well alone and independently
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Independent work environment
- Fun industry with continuous learning opportunities
- Challenging and rewarding position
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week with potential for overtime during the busy season, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Sales Associate position: $16.00 – $21.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 140670
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.