Are you a Sales Associate / Jewelry Consultant who is passionate about the jewelry industry? Are you a Sales Associate / Jewelry Consultant who is ambitious and sales driven?
Our client is a jewelry store in the Middleton area, which has been in business since 1983.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales Associate / Jewelry Consultant, you will provide sales support and build relationships with clients and prospective clients.
- Greet any customers walking in and assist them with their needs
- Assist team in meeting team sales goals
- Input inventory, answer phones, marketing for the company inspect and clean customer’s jewelry
- Call in special orders and follow up on status of special orders
- Take in repairs from existing and former customers
- Assist with company events
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Sales or retail experience is a plus
- Computer savvy
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills are a plus
- Professional demeanor, positive and upbeat attitude
- Passionate about the jewelry industry
- Must be ambitious and sales driven
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and flexible to assist wherever as needed
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family- owned
- Casual and laidback atmosphere
- Great employee discount
- 32+ hours benefits offered
Hours: 25-40 hours per week. Must be available most Saturdays. Contact us for details.
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Sales Associate / Jewelry Consultant position: $18.00-$23.00 hr. (plus bonuses if goals are met)
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 141037
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.