Are you a Sales / Customer Service Representative who is extremely detail oriented? Are you a Sales / Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a small family-owned company in the Little Chute, WI area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales / Customer Service Representative, you will assist customers via phone/e-mail regarding leads and questions.
- Follow-up with customers on product inquiries
- Check inventory stock
- Send quotes to customers
- Assist customers with warranty claims
- Assist customers with tracking shipments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years of sales/customer service representative experience
- Any experience being heavily on the phones or working within a call center is ideal
- Any ecommerce experience is preferred
- Construction/agricultural equipment experience is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Outstanding customer service and people skills
- Superb attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills
- Must have a passion for excellence in everything you do
- Quick learner
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small family owned company with family values
- Flexible to a work/home life balance
- Company truly values employees
- Very laid back environment
- Full-time benefits offered including health insurance and paid time off
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Sales / Customer Service Representative position: $18.00 / hr.
Location: Little Chute, WI
Job ID: 139457
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.