Are you a Sales / Customer Service Specialist who has strong multitasking skills? Are you a Sales / Customer Service Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a team focused, growing company?
Our client specializes in transportation solutions and does whatever it takes to provide the best service to their clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales / Customer Service Specialist, you will answer incoming calls to answer questions, handle load planning and freight management as well as make outbound calls to build relationships with customers.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Inside sales or account management experience
- Transportation/logistics experience
- Familiarity with geography, map reading, mileages and how cities relate to each other a plus
- Associate degree a plus
- Comfortable working on web based programs
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Self-starter and positive
- Catch on quickly, asks questions and open to new ideas
- Multitasking skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team focused environment
- Growing company
- Company is very open to hearing new ideas and really values their employee’s opinions
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Hours: 8:00am-4:00pm or 8:00am-5:00pm
Length: Temporary-to-Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Sales / Customer Service Specialist position: $17.00-$21.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141587
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.