Are you a Sales / Marketing Assistant who has CRM experience? Are you a Sales / Marketing Assistant who enjoys conducting research and building relationships with customers?
Our client is one of the largest providers in their industry and is dedicated to helping their customers increase efficiency and reduce costs. They manage and move products that people use on a daily basis and have earned themselves a great reputation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales / Marketing Assistant, you will provide support to the Director of Marketing to attract and retain new business as well as follow-up on provided prospects.
- Gather information to qualify the lead and pass onto Sales
- Document every action take in their CRM system
- Measure results via reports in the CRM system
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of from start to finish customer service experience (office, not retail)
- CRM experience
- Sales/marketing experience preferred
- Third party logistics or warehouse experience preferred
- Marketing outreach or public relations experience preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Detailed and organized
- Confident communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Good at researching
- Work well independently
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Stable, well-known company
- Great longevity
- Nice work environment
- Health insurance
Pay for the Sales / Marketing Assistant position: $20.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141635
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.