Are you a Sales / Office Assistant who enjoys working with people over the phone? Are you a Sales / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a family environment?
Our client is a company in the Appleton area that has been in business since the 1950s.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales / Office Assistant, you will coordinate calls with customers, enter orders and expedite the order processes.
- Prepare quotes
- Follow up with customers making sure their order was received and to see if they need anything else
- Follow up on quotes by asking customer how they feel about it
- Take care of business development calls
- Assist with maintenance of their website and perhaps help them grow their social media presence
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience in a customer service, sales or customer service support role or possibly an entry level marketing sales background is highly preferred
- Would consider a recent Business Sales and/or Marketing graduate
- Any experience managing a website or general social media within a business setting is a plus
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Any experience with Sage is a plus
- Self-motivated, driven and must take initiative
- Professional speaking phone skills must not afraid to pick up the phone
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family environment
- Great internal longevity
- Bonus opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30/5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Sales / Office Assistant position: $16.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139263
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.