Are you a Sales Representative who has outstanding customer service and relationship building skills? Are you a Sales Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a family-like team environment?
Our client is a small, family-owned manufacturing company with over 40 years of experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for sales and account management for customers/contractors.
- Build relationships with current customers and contractors
- Prepare materials and products to create customer quotes
- Travel to customer sites to take measurements for doors, swings, etc.
- Make suggestions to customers for products based on availability and customer needs
- Estimate materials for customers
- Provide product information, guidance and pricing
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Experience working in the construction/building industry is highly preferred
- Knowledge of doors and millwork is a huge plus
- Any inventory or experience working with purchase orders is a huge plus
- Experience working with order entry such as entering dimensions, quantities, sizes, etc. is preferred
- Computer savvy overall
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Must be extremely detailed, accurate and double check their work
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a reliable vehicle, driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Must be okay with light travel from the Green Bay area to the Fox Valley
- Career-driven, team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-owned company
- Laid back, yet hardworking environment
- Fantastic internal longevity
- Team environment
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
Hours: Full-time hours Monday – Friday with light overtime required, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Sales Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140206
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.