Are you a Sales Support Assistant who has strong customer service skills? Are you a Sales Support Assistant who is has organized and detailed?
Our client specializes in customized awards, corporate recognition and web-based developed incentive programs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales Support Assistant, you will support the company salesperson with daily customer interactions.
- Build and maintain relationships through phone, email and in-person
- Coordinate projects and orders
- Product research, pricing and availability
- Create quotes
- Order entry
- Follow-up with customers on order statuses
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative assistant, sales support or account management experience
- MSWD, Excel and Internet skills
- Tech savvy
- Customer service skills to build lasting long-term relationships with customers
WHAT YOU GET:
- Smaller family-feel company
- Team oriented
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance option
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Sales Support Assistant position: $36,000-$44,000/yr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141213
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.