Are you a Sales Support Coordinator who has strong MSWD and Excel skills? Are you a Sales Support Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a stable company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a manufacturing company in the Greenville area that has been in business since 1931.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales Support Coordinator, you will provide administrative support to the Sales department as well as schedule and coordinate carriers/shipments.
- Process daily reports
- Prepare and process shipping documents
- Prepare paperwork for foreign orders
- Process various documents as needed for compliance
- Maintain open order files
- Backup to invoicing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of administrative/office assistant experience
- Customer service experience
- On the job data entry and/or data tracking experience preferred
- Basic math skills
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Positive, professional & enthusiastic attitude
- Self motivated & eager to help
- Strong communication skills
- Detailed and organized
- Dedicated and reliable
WHAT YOU GET:
- Excellent longevity with internal staff
- Stable company they have been in business for over 85 years
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flex spending account
- Profit sharing
- Paid holidays
Length: Temporary-to-Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Sales Support Coordinator position: $22.13/hr.
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 141720
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.