Are you a SAP Maintenance / Office Assistant who enjoys detailed work? Are you a SAP Maintenance / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a fun and inviting environment?
Our client manufactures products that make life safer and easier for millions of people around the world. They cultivate an organizational culture that nourishes creativity and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a SAP Maintenance / Office Assistant, you will get the name and location of the parts for each machine added into SAP so it can be tied to a work order which in turn will allow them to calculate the cost of downtime.
- Determine which parts are needed as well as set up follow-up dates for certain parts to be regularly checked
- View a detailed, 2 & 3 dimensional diagram perhaps even going into the plant to view the actual machine
- Enter a new line for each specific part into specific tabs within SAP
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Mechanical knowledge is highly preferred
- Someone who is familiar with or has a desire to learn machinery terms like bearings, pulleys, rolls, blocks, belts, nuts, bolts, etc.
- Any production, labor or manufacturing experience is a plus
- Strong comfort level with computer technology overall with a quick ability to learn
- SAP experience is huge plus
- Excel skills
- Self-starter and ability to work well independently
- Strong accuracy in your entry/spelling/numbers
WHAT YOU GET:
- Inviting company atmosphere
- Great training
- Fun work environment
- Casual dress code
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the SAP Maintenance / Office Assistant position: $22.00 – $24.00 – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140133
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.