Are you a Scanner / Office Assistant who has experience working in the medical field? Are you a Scanner / Office Assistant who enjoys detailed work?
Our client is a medical clinic that provides quality care to people of all ages.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Scanner / Office Assistant, you will scan patient’s medical reports and electronically attach them to the patient’s medical records.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 6+ months some type of medical experience where you have had exposure to medical verbiage
- Experience reading reports and results to help determine the proper place of documents
- Medical terminology knowledge is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Pleasant work atmosphere
- Good work philosophy
- Days that go by quickly
Hours: 32 hours per week, contact us for details
Pay for the Scanner / Office Assistant position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138045
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.