Are you a Scanning / Office Assistant who has strong organizational and prioritizing skills? Are you a Scanning / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a positive team environment?
Our client is an industry-leading manufacturer and distributor with over 30 years of experience. They work together to help their clients improve their business. They are proud to offer a strong culture with a work-life balance.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Scanning / Office Assistant, you will be scanning all accounting/financial related documents into PDF’s and entering them into electronic files.
- Eliminate all the filing cabinets
- Use stairs occasionally to carry boxes of files up to the work area
WHAT YOU NEED:
- General accounting related experience
- Experience with creating and scanning electronic PDF files
- Experience with PDFs and electronic filing
- Highly detailed, focused and deadline oriented
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Must have a high respect for confidentiality
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Professional and positive team atmosphere
- Work-life balance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:30am – 4:00pm
Pay for the Scanning / Office Assistant position: $14.00 – $16.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140440
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.