Are you a Scheduler who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you a Scheduler who has JobBOSS knowledge?
Our client is a metal fabrication company committed to providing excellent customer service and quality.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Scheduler, you will pull customer purchase order from quotes and enter into the system as well as check delivery dates against the JobBOSS schedule
- Communicate with the salesman regarding delivery dates
- Schedule purchase orders in JobBOSS
- Work with departments to keep purchase orders on schedule for the entered delivery date
- Change schedule on jobs that are running late
- Give lead-times on quotes
- Notify department managers of the lead days per routing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Data entry experience, preferably from a manufacturing setting
- Data entry as your main job experience required (if not from the manufacturing setting)
- Scheduling experience a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- JobBOSS software knowledge
- Upbeat and outgoing
- Flexible and adapt well to change
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great staff longevity
- Variety in the position
- Company that prides themselves on having a family feel
- Opportunity to learn more as you grow in the position
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Hours: 44 hours per week Monday-Thursday 7:00am-4:30pm & Friday 7:00am-3:30pm (over 40 hours will get paid overtime)
Pay for the Scheduler position: $23.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 142331
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.