Are you a Scheduler / Project Coordinator who has office experience? Are you a Scheduler / Project Coordinator who is looking for a part-time opportunity within a growing team environment?
Our client specializes in electrical testing all over the U.S.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Scheduler / Project Coordinator, you will coordinate travel for the field team as well as assist the Project Manager with email correspondence.
- Make sure equipment is available for job sites and let employee’s know which equipment is needed for what project
- Assist customers with any questions on job orders
- Assist with general office duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Scheduling experience a plus (in regards to travel)
- Comfortable looking at multiple flights, layovers etc.
- MSWD, Excel & Outlook skills
- Urgency to get things done and motivated
- Self-sufficient and work well independently
- Friendly and not afraid to ask questions
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Smaller team environment
Hours: Part-time hours, ideally a set schedule and will need to be flexible. Contact us for additional details.
Pay for the Scheduler / Project Coordinator position: $20.00/hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141814
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.