Are you a Scheduling Coordinator who enjoys working with people? Are you a Scheduling Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a medical office?
Our client has been providing quality surgical care in the Fox Cities area for over 50 years. They are committed to offering their patients exceptional care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Scheduling Coordinator, you will interact with patients and referral offices to register and schedule patients.
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Collect payments
- Data entry
- Coordinate with clinical team and/or hospital to schedule emergency-based patients
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Medical or dental experience
- EMR software experience helpful
- Computer literate
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attitude toward patient care
- Flexible, positive attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great opportunity to interact with patients
- Team environment
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Profit sharing
- Retirement savings plan
- Long-term disability
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
Hours: Monday 8:00am-5:00pm, Tuesday-Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm, Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Scheduling Coordinator position: $16.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141063
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.