Are you a Scheduling Coordinator who has excellent people skills? Are you a Scheduling Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity with Friday afternoons off?
Our client is an orthodontic clinic in the Madison area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Scheduling Coordinator, you will answer and direct calls.
- Greet and register patients
- Verify insurance and post payments
- Manage schedule and confirm appointments
- Coordinate transfer of patient records
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience
- Reception experience ideal
- Scheduling experience preferred
- Dentist/orthodontist office experience a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Computer savvy
- Great first impression
- Easy going, go with the flow
- Organized and able to prioritize
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great team
- Nice facility
- Healthy work/life balance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Sick days
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday-Thursday 7:45am-5:00pm and Friday 8:00am-12:00pm. Contact us for additional details.
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Scheduling Coordinator position: $15.00-$17.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Madison area,WI
Job ID: 141179
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.