Are you a Scheduling Coordinator who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you a Scheduling Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a very family friendly flexible environment?
Our client provides expert oversight to a private group of hospitals.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Scheduling Coordinator, you will create and manage schedules for the contracted Physicians.
- Communicate with the Physicians to relay confirmations, cancellations and additions to their schedules
- Handle travel accommodations
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Clerical experience in the medical field or health care clinics preferred
- Will consider customer service backgrounds
- Scheduling experience preferred
- Medical terminology preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Computer savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- QGenda experience preferred
- Self-motivated, determined and adaptable
- Caring and compassionate
- Works well independently and a team player
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Work under pressure and meet deadlines
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family friendly
- Flexible work environment
- Company is very supportive of their employees and give them a very good work environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 32-40 hours per week between 8:00am-4:00/5:00pm
Length: Temporary-to-Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Scheduling Coordinator position: $16.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141674
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.