Are you a Scheduling Coordinator who is self-motivated? Are you a Scheduling Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a family friendly & flexible work environment?
Our client provides expert oversight to a private group of hospitals.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Scheduling Coordinator, you will answer phones as well as manage physicians schedules and work with physicians & clients on confirmations, cancellations and additions to schedules.
- Customer service work with travel personnel and other organizations
- Create and maintain reports
- Clerical experience within an office or business setting (1-2 + years)
- Any type of scheduling or “planning” experience preferred
- Medical terminology preferred
- Credentialing experience preferred
- Associate degree preferred
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Strong & accurate data entry skills
- Self-motivated, determined and willing to learn and adapt to new processes/changes
- Strong multitasking & prioritizing skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Family friendly
- Flexible work environment
- Company is very supportive of their employees and give them a very good work environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Length: Temporary-to-Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Scheduling Coordinator position: $18.00-$21.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141496
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.