Are you a Scheduling Coordinator who has a passion for working with people? Are you a Scheduling Coordinator who wants to work for a family business?
Our client is a provider of non-medical, private duty home care services for seniors.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Scheduling Coordinator, you will conduct phone interviews with Caregivers.
- Determine candidate skills and availability to match with clients
- Follow up with Caregivers by e-mail and text messages
- Create Caregiver schedules and distribute accordingly
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Previous experience scheduling employees from a fast-paced environment is ideal
- May consider high volume patient/customer scheduling or sales background
- Would also consider managerial experience, recruiting, interviewing, case work or experience coming from the social work field
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Professional and friendly
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Must be very organized
- Strong communication skills
- Strong multitasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family business – positive, laid back work environment
- 12 years in business and growing company
- Rewarding work
- Paid vacation
Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Scheduling Coordinator position: $17.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 139750
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.