Are you a Scheduling Coordinator who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you a Scheduling Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a very family friendly flexible environment?
Our client provides expert oversight to a private group of hospitals.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Scheduling Coordinator, you will be responsible for creating and managing schedules for the contracted physicians.
- Manage physician schedules
- Communicate with the physicians to relay confirmations, cancellations and additions to their schedules
- Customer service with organizations and travel personnel
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Clerical experience in the medical field or health care clinics
- Administrative, office assistant, scheduling or event planning type backgrounds
- Scheduling experience is highly preferred
- Any medical terminology is preferred
- A degree is preferred
- Computer savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any QGenda experience is preferred
- Upbeat, caring and compassionate
- Self-motivated, determined, and willing to learn and adapt to new processes/changes all the time
- Ability to work well independently but as well as a team
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet specific deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very family friendly
- Flexible work environment
- Company is very supportive of their employees and give them a very good work environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 32-40 hours per week between Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4/5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Scheduling Coordinator position: $16.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140013
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.