Are you a Scheduling Coordinator who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you a Scheduling Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a very family friendly flexible environment?
Our client provides expert oversight to a private group of hospitals.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Scheduling Coordinator, you will be responsible for creating and managing schedules for the contracted Physicians.
- Communicate with the Physicians to relay confirmations, cancellations and additions to their schedules
- Work with the hospitals to confirm that Physicians are all set for them to come
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative or event planning experience
- Highly prefer experience in the medical field and/or scheduling experience
- Scheduling experience is highly preferred
- A degree is preferred
- Computer savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any QGenda experience is preferred
- Upbeat, caring and compassionate
- Self-motivated, determined and willing to learn and adapt to new processes/changes all the time
- Ability to work well independently but as well as a team
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet specific deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very family friendly
- Flexible work environment
- Company is very supportive of their employees and give them a very good work environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours ideally 40 hours per week but would consider someone who wants 30 or more hours Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Scheduling Coordinator position: $16.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140437
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.