Are you a Scheduling Coordinator who has dental office experience? Are you a Scheduling Coordinator who has outstanding people skills?
Our client is a dental office in the Green Bay, WI area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Scheduling Coordinator, you will be working at the front desk, answering phones and checking patients in/out.
- Confirm appointments
- Send reminders out to patients
- New patient intake
- Work with patients to handle payments and work out payment plans
- Submit insurance payments
- Go through the call list to reach out to patients to fill the schedule for any cancellations
- Assist with posting to social media on Facebook
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Dental office experience and have an understanding of dental office terminology
- Dentrix software experience is a huge plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work one on one with patients
- Customer service oriented, friendly, personable and represent the company well
- Ability to pick up on new things very quickly
- Comfortable with asking patients for payment at the time of service
- Detail oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great longevity in the company
- Very busy office
- Very friendly team environment
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday – Thursday and 1-2 Fridays per month, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Scheduling Coordinator position: $18.00 – $23.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay,WI
Job ID: 140511
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.