Are you a Scheduling Coordinator who has excellent people skills? Are you a Scheduling Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity with Friday afternoons off?
Our client is an Orthodontic clinic in the Madison area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Scheduling Coordinator, you will greet any walk-in patients, check in patients and answer the phones.
- Schedule patients, confirm appointments, verify insurance, post payments and give patients a school excuse and receipt after appointment
- Manage the scheduling process
- Keep the staff in the loop of where the schedule is at
- Set up schedule in the computer at least 6-12 months in advance, following the master schedules designed by the Doctor and staff
- Monitor the master schedules to determine if the scheduling grids accurately reflect appointments requested
- Redesign the master grid as needed
- Coordinate office correspondence to include transfer in/out of patients records, extraction and treatment requests
- Send cards to patients
- Handle other reception tasks
- Participate in staff meetings and perform other projects as assigned by Office Manager and Doctor
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience
- 1-2 years of reception/front desk experience is ideal
- Experience working on the phones is ideal
- Scheduling experience or experience working in a dentist/orthodontist office is a huge plus
- Computer savvy to pick up on new programs quickly
- MSWD skills
- Make a great first impression
- Customer service focused
- Easy going and more laid back
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great team
- Nice facility
- Healthy work/life balance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Sick days
- Paid vacation\
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm and Fridays 8:00am – 12:00pm, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Scheduling Coordinator position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison area, WI
Job ID: 140620
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.