Are you a Seasonal Tax Preparer who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Seasonal Tax Preparer who is looking for an opportunity during the tax season?
Our client is an accounting and tax preparation firm in the Fox Valley area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Seasonal Tax Preparer, you will meet with clients to go over tax returns, prepare individual tax returns and call clients to gather information to complete their return.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 5+ years of individual tax preparation experience
- H&R Block income tax course is preferred
- Must have previous customer service experience
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must have excellent accuracy to enter very important data
- Knowledge of Ultratax Customer Service software is a huge plus
- Highly self-motivated and detail oriented
- Must enjoy meeting with clients and assisting them with their personal tax situation
- Must be passionate about helping clients
- Exceptional people and customer service skills
- Must have strong ethics and integrity
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Strong and effective verbal/written communications skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company is very flexible
- Team environment
- Opportunity to gain experience
Hours: Part-time hours Monday – Friday 15-30 hours per week between 7:00am – 6:00pm
Length: Temporary for the season
Pay for the Seasonal Tax Preparer position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138527
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.