Are you a Secretary who has excellent people skills? Are you a Secretary who is looking to gain some experience within the education industry?
Our client specializes in the administration for a specific school system
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Secretary, you will greet all walk-in traffic, answer phones and handle deliveries.
- Schedule meetings and trainings
- Update staff records
- Credit card billing
- Set up transportation
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative/office support, reception and clerical type backgrounds
- Education background a plus
- Computer savvy to learn new software
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Excellent people skills
- Quick learner, take good notes, retain information and run with the position
- Organized and detailed
- Strong multitasking skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Gain experience
- Company looks great on a resume
Hours: 8:00am-3:30pm (during the school year may start at 7:30am)
Length: Temporary, possible Temporary-to-Hire
Pay for the Secretary position: $16.00-$17.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Fox Valley, WI
Job ID: 142339
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.