Are you a Security / Customer Service Specialist who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Security / Customer Service Specialist who is looking for a great foot in the door to a world-wide award winning company?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Security / Customer Service Specialist, you will assist visitors with entry to the facility, prepare logs or reports.
- Observe and report incidents or suspicious activity
- Any additional functions that may come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience where you dealt one on one with customers over the phone/e-mail or in person
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Professional demeanor
- Must remain composed/calm while dealing with unusual circumstances
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Ability to adapt to changes well
- Strong multitasking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance offered for full-time hours
Hours: Third shift hours 3:00pm – 11:00pm or 11:00pm – 7:00am contact us for additional details
Pay for the Security / Customer Service Specialist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140431
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.