Are you a Senior Customer Account Specialist who has excellent people and listening skills? Are you a Senior Customer Account Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a family-oriented company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a manufacturer and distributer of industrial hardware.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Senior Customer Account Specialist, you will be responsible for acting as an expert on customer accounts and is primarily responsible for serving and meeting customer needs.
- Maintain customer master data, contact information and certificate of insurance requirements
- Interact with customers via telephone, e-mail, online chat or in person to provide support and information on an assigned product or service
- Enter all purchase order activity including new contract review, preparation and confirmation of new orders, order expediting/change requests
- Use EDI customer portal, including entering orders and confirming shipping dates
- Prepare all customer invoices and generate statements
- Receive all incoming customer payments and complete collections
- Assist customers with issue or concerns as they arise
- Document customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints or comments
- Engage in more complex and larger customer account activity
- Complete daily, monthly and annual customer forecasts
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of customer service experience
- Experience working with customer portals, customer orders, purchase orders and/or EDI
- Computer/tech savvy
- Must be able to work within an ERP system
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Ability to handle upset customers if things are delayed
- Must stay calm in difficult situations and have excellent listening skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Management really connects with the employees and support each other
- Family owned
- Family atmosphere
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Senior Customer Account Specialist position: $16.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140037
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.