Are you a Senior Customer Service Specialist who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Senior Customer Service Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a fast-paced team environment?
Our client provides high quality products in their industry and continually exceeds customer expectations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Senior Customer Service Specialist, you will be responsible for proactively collaborating with personnel to ensure customer requirements are accurately and successfully met.
- Enter, monitor and manage orders throughout the fulfillment process
- Maintain customer profiles with account management instructions
- Manage customer demand from initial purchase order placement through delivery
- Create and maintain accurate pricing records
- Support multiple customer portals to manage various customer requirements
- Work with the Transportation team or carriers to resolve shipment related issues
- Manage consumer inquiries including replacement orders, order complaints, consumer assistance via online portal and via inbound phone calls
- Run required customer reports and conduct any necessary analysis
- Act as the backup for designated team members while maintaining the same level of service excellence as provided to your core customers
- Support technology and innovative service solutions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 + years of customer service (full cycle) experience within a business or office type setting
- Any experience within the consumer packaged goods industry servicing food, drug and mass retailers with exposure to related systems is preferred
- Any customer service experience servicing major retailers within a consumer products company is preferred
- Experience with Shopify+, Walmart Marketplace and Zendesk is preferred
- A bachelor’s degree is highly preferred
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Any PowerPoint knowledge is preferred
- Experience or understanding with an ERP system, preferably Microsoft Dynamics AX is preferred
- Highly motivated and self-starter
- Ability to effectively communicate with external customers and all levels of their organization
- Must have a desire to work in a fast-paced and high growth environment
- Strong attention to detail and solid follow-through skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Must be a very quick learner and grasp the products quickly
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritizing skills to meet deadlines
- Must take the initiative to pursue growth opportunities within the role and organization
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual work environment
- Fun team with a collaborative environment
- Great product to work with
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:30am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Senior Customer Service Specialist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Little Chute, WI
Job ID: 139108
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.