Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a growing mission driven organization? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong Excel skills?
Our client is a campus ministry organization that works to engage others through gatherings, events and trainings.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will enter in all donations as well as manage the day-to-day work & divide up the duties with one other person.
- Be in contact with the bank for account management, corrections, transaction questions and treasury management concerns
- Partner with the estate and planned gift team in processing a variety of estate gifts
- Review larger amount checks
- Serve as the corporate resolutions officer
- Partner with technology to improve efficiencies and develop new enhancements in Salesforce, Workday and the online donation site
- Partner with major gifts and estate and planned gift teams in the establishment of hard and soft credit tracking related to donations
- Create daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports
- Lead and participate in the annual reorganization of field ministry accounts at the start of each new fiscal year
- Manage all tracking and ticketing systems as it relates to customer service, technology, and finance systems
- Communicate with a list of potential financial and ministry partners on a regular basis to raise financial support
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Numbers experience preferred
- Will consider a recent Associate degree in Accounting, Business and/or Finance
- Supervisory or leadership skills a plus
- Associate degree in Accounting, Finance and/or Business a plus
- Strong & accurate 10 key data entry skills
- Excel skills
- Salesforce or other CRM experience a plus
- Patient and compassionate
- Extremely detailed with numbers and data entry
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Work well under pressure of deadlines
- Open to travel
- Live within driving distance of Madison, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great work environment
- Growing and mission driven organization
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Sick time
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm or 8:00am-4:30pm
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $21.00-$24.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Madison, WI. Position will start out onsite, down the road may have a hybrid schedule option available. Must live within driving distance of Madison, WI.
Job ID: 141936
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.