Are you a Service Manager who has troubleshooting skills? Are you a Service Manager who enjoys working with people?
Established in 1947, our client specializes in overhead door installation and service.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Service Manager, you will assist customers calling in with questions regarding their garage doors as well as troubleshoot and schedule/dispatch installers via radios.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience & skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Garage door experience a plus
- Trades experience such as construction, plumbing or HVAC a plus
- Computer savvy
- Friendly, patient and a team player
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Attention to detail
WHAT YOU GET:
- Multiple generation, family owned company
- Flexible and comfortable work environment
- Nice team of people
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Hours: 40 hours within 6:45am-4:30pm
Pay for the Service Manager position: $20.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton area, WI
Job ID: 142099
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.