Are you a Service Parts Coordinator who is looking for a position with a variety of duties? Are you a Service Parts Coordinator who has strong organizational skills?
Our client specializes in commercial and residential home comfort services and sales.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Service Parts Coordinator, you will source and purchase parts requested by the technicians.
- Answer the phone and assist walk in customers
- Develop repair and equipment replacement quotes for the service manager, account managers and project managers
- Maintain and optimize inventory levels and restock service trucks every morning
- Pull and prepare materials and equipment for follow-up jobs, planned maintenance contracts and residential replacement jobs
- Process manufacturer warranty claims and part returns
- Back up service coordinator duties based on emergencies and schedule
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Construction and / or HVAC knowledge is a plus
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Must be comfortable lifting 5 to 10 lbs on occasion
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Must be comfortable working in a environment where work flow fluctuates
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Ability to learn new things
- Company with great longevity and experience
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401 (k)
- Flex spending
Hours: 7:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Service Parts Coordinator position: $17.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 137787
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.