Are you a Shipping Coordinator who is extremely detail oriented? Are you a Shipping Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a positive team environment that offers great benefits?
Our client specializes in providing quality products within their industry while providing superior service.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Shipping Coordinator, you will ensure order accuracy prior to shipping, assemble/fill boxes and other cartons with items to be shipped.
- Prepare and print shipping labels
- Seal boxes to be shipped and affix labels
- Help carriers with shipment pick-ups
- Maintain and update shipping supplies as needed
- Receive incoming products
- Stock product and retrieve when necessary
- Receive and process returns
- Maintain a clean, orderly and safe work area
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Motivated team player
- Shipping experience is a huge plus
- Comfortable learning and picking up on new programs
- Strong and extremely accurate data entry skills
- Any experience with T-hub or UPS website is a huge plus
- Organized, accurate and detail oriented
- Ability to work well independently
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Positive work environment
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Shipping Coordinator position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 140563
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.