Are you a Shipping and Receiving Coordinator who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Shipping and Receiving Coordinator who is looking for a great foot in the door to a growing well-known company in the Oshkosh, WI area?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Shipping and Receiving Coordinator, you will work with the specific teams regarding shipments.
- Identify trucks to ship out product based on customer needs
- Enter information into SAP
- Work with reports and information in Excel
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Strong computer skills
- Confident in basic math skills
- Any supply chain, shipping/receiving type of experience or schooling is a plus
- Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any SAP experience is a huge plus
- Positive and go-getter attitude
- High attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent prioritizing skills
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: 40 hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Shipping and Receiving Coordinator position: $15.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140690
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.