Are you a Shipping Clerk / Office Assistant who is looking for employment in Weyauwega? Are you a Shipping Clerk / Office Assistant who has math and Excel skills?
Our client has won numerous awards over the years for their high quality products and is a leader in their industry. They are consistent in meeting and exceeding their customers’ expectations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Shipping Clerk / Office Assistant, you will be responsible for scheduling outbound shipments and preparing documentation to ship product out of the warehouse.
- Ship outgoing products compared to actual sales order
- Ensure each order has documentation
- Enter information into computer system
- Prepare paperwork required for out-bound shipments; includes bills-of-lading, packing slips, special instructions, labels, reports, etc.
- Check orders and customer notes to ensure accuracy and that the quality department has approved product for shipment
- Prepare and complete UPS files for customers
- Setup and schedule trucking appointments by working with vendors and trucking companies
- Conduct research on back orders and report status
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Good math skills
- Excel skills
- Oracle experience is a plus
- Computer savvy
- Bill of lading experience preferred
- Manufacturing environment experience is a plus
- Shipping and/or receiving experience is a plus
- Go-getter, flexible mindset, work well with others, and open to help in any areas
- Strong attention to detail, able to multitask and meet deadlines
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity for advancement
- Large corporation with a small family type feel
- Company that is growing and investing in new resources
- Health insurance
Hours: 7:00am – 3:00pm
Length: Long Term Temporary
Pay for the Shipping Clerk / Office Assistant position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Weyauwega, WI
Job ID: 139424
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.