Are you a Showroom / Customer Service Assistant who has excellent customer service skills? Are you a Showroom / Customer Service Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a fun family atmosphere?
Our client specializes in the sales, installation and repairs of outdoor leisure equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Showroom / Customer Service Assistant, you will assist with inventory control, purchasing, receiving and maintaining the database.
- Greet retail customers and assist in the showroom front counter transactions and water analysis
- Stock shelves and ensure the showroom is presentable
- Assist in maintaining the warehouse to ensure it is clean and organized
- Maintain pricing updates, costs and retail to make changes for inventory on showroom floor
- Receive purchase orders and determine where the inventory goes and alert the relevant team members of arrival
- Reach out to customers to inform them of inventory arrival
- Learn and implement reorder alerts and insufficient inventory quotes in software
- Work with Store Managers and team members to determine correct levels of inventory and keep new and open purchase orders up to date
- Verify purchase orders, match order confirmations and provide relevant inventory information to aid purchasing decisions
- Coordinate and conduct annual inventory count, daily cycle counts and perform adjustments of corrected quantities/locations
- Data base maintenance to include clean up items codes, inactivate codes and set up new item codes
- Assist anywhere else as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 years of experience in a sales position
- Experience in a commission based role is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to pick up on new programs quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Must be comfortable working in an industry that ebbs and flows
- Ability to learn and comfortable with basic math
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun atmosphere
- Family environment
- Health insurance
- Company pays towards Dental and Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday – Thursday 10:00am – 5:00pm Fridays 9:00am -5:00pm two Saturdays a month required 9:00am – 3:00pm, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Showroom / Customer Service Assistant position: $17.00 – $18.00 – based on experience
Location: Sun Prairie, WI
Job ID: 139888
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.